In order to provide you with the best possible service, we bring the following points to your attention:
Please describe the products’ situation in details for our understanding. We’ll try to suggest solutions to solve the issue accordingly. If not, we’ll forward a RMA # to you for the units to be sent back for engineer repair work.
Step 1: Send an RMA email to us
1. Providing us "Proforma Invoice Number" or "Commercial Invoice Number" and the serial number of the product that needs to get repair service.
2. Basic description of the product problem or provide image or video for our initial analysis.
**Note: To solve faster, we may suggest methods to solve the issue at users’ end.
Step 2: Get RMA number
1. Obtain a RMA# xxxPxxxxx from MISUMI sales department.
2. All RMA returns must list [RMA#] and [Return for Repairing Service] on Invoice and air waybill.
3. Must provide shipment document by email after you dispatch the repair items.
**Note: Failure to do so could result in severe delay in importation into Taiwan.
Step 3: Customs Clearance
RMA package needs 2~4 days for customs clearance.
**Note: Provide correct information and document may shorten clearance time.
Step 4: Repair Service
1. MISUMI repair department will issue an RMA report with analysis and cost if applicable.
2. Repair service will only be done after received client’s countersign RMA report.
**Note: If out of warranty repair cost will be charged.
If under warranty, but defect was caused by improper use, repair cost will be charged.
If under warranty, and defect was not caused by improper use, there will be no repair cost.
Step 5: Return to Client
1. MISUMI will email you when RMA service is done.
2. After receiving client’s approval, MISUMI will arrange the shipment.
3. MISUMI will email you a shipping report with tracking number when RMA goods are dispatched.